RE: Dirty

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 15:33:37 EST

You think that's bad. I have a black truck too. The real problem is that
it's covered in more snow and I can't even see the dirt anymore. I'd give
anything for a heated garage. I'm in the process of buying a house now so
it won't be much longer.....thank god!

James Densteadt
Lake Orion, MI
98 R/T CC