RE: Dirty

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 17:02:46 EST

I know what you mean. I have to park my '95 outside cause the
'99 RT gets the garage. It's been FOGGY the last few days, and the
windows are getting dirty.... It's terrible. Worst thing is, around 9
am or so the darn SUN comes out and beads down on the water causing it
to leave hard water spots on my truck, plus accelerates the oxyidation
of the paint. On top of this, the paint is then 'baked' in the 90 F.
temps (direct sun light) for 7-8 hours during the day. I am having a
hard time driving in the day now, cause I broke my sunglasses and the
glare from the sun off of the hood of my truck is nearly unbearable. I
hope it will cloud over soon, as this sun is really getting to me.

Now I hear that it might RAIN (acid) this weekend. Oh boy... That'll
wash about about 50 microns of paint from my truck. I think I might
move to a more hospitable climate.

sam '95 S L T