Re: Meeting at Hooters?

From: Gordon Adams (gta0001@jove.acs.unt.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 17:58:32 EST

Yeah, it was pretty fun. I think that the two cops were just a coincidence,
though. They got there too fast. You know how cops find a secluded place,
pull up beside eachother, and sit there and talk. They just broke us up. The
time that my friends and I raced there, we raced for abou ttwnety minutes,
and never saw anyone. That was also later on in the evening (10:00 pm).

If we do it again, I think that we should do it later on in the evening to
give everybody that has to work during the day a chance to make it out
there. We might have a better turn out. I know that some of the people on
the list were not able to make it because they had to work. I'll try to make
it if we want to meet again.

Gordon
99 R/T rc black