2wd 6er spanks new camaro BAD!!!

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 19:58:22 EST

well as most of you probably know, it was snowing today here in the NE.
Well I am on my way to work, driving slow of course, when fate pairs me up
with this lady driving a new style camaro and she's edging the light. Well
light greens and i say, OK and i hammer it. I was already moving so my
wheelspin was not overly bad so i take off. My premagnum revs to 4500 and
slams int second, breaking the tires loose due to all the snow. I back out
of it and the camaro is a good 6 carlenghts behind me. Now who needs 4wd
in the snow. All you need is my 450lbs in the bed over the axle and a good
set of BFG AT's...

Chris