Re[2]: Dirty

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 20:04:30 EST

Ha! It finally is snowing pretty good tonight and guess what?!... Dirt be
gone! I don't even try to clean her up during the winter well, that's not
exactly true, but it is rather pointless... Just wait for the next "Dirt
Be Gone!" (use internal echo machine when reading "Dirt Be Gone!" :-)
session!

For your *free* trial size shovel full of "Dirt Be Gone!" send your cash,
money order or an arm and a leg to.... Heeheehee

T.