Re: Mileage

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 23:12:27 EST

I don't know, but as i have found it, it only getz worse. the R/T has an
automatic, so that doesn't help a bit on gas mileage. yes, it's true. you
bought the R/T for performance, and you are going to suffer on gas mileage.
so bite the bullet. and do some mods, it might help. i have a tonneau, 10"
air cleaner, dynomax muffler and i still stay in the 15.8 zone (overhead
console package tells me so) usually 25% highway.. and this is an automatic
V6 with 3.55... what givse?
-Dester