Snow? What's that?

From: Mitzi & David Fishman (fish@ihot.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 02:28:17 EST

I really feel for all of you in the cold parts of this world. We
actually got a few flakes around Christmas time, but it melted by the
time it hit the windshield. Pretty cold today...low around 48, high
around 64. We had a couple of inches of fog this morning too, but it
was pretty easy to shovel ;) It's been dry for several weeks...what a
change from last year's El Friggin' Nino!

Had a pretty funny spank on my way home from work tonight. Well, I
probably shouldn't call it a spank. Nonetheless, this guy in a lowered
(I think he just removed the springs) Prelude came up to me at a light
and started revving. I didn't even look over, just kinda gave it a
little extra gas at the green up to the speed limit. 6 or 7 seconds
later, I looked in the mirrors, and here he comes, bouncing his way up
along side again, then "blows" by me to the next light. So, I guess it
wasn't really a spank, seeing as how he was unarmed ;)

The other day, I was cruising down the expwy at about 5 over the limit,
when a Z28 comes along side, flips it into neutral (or pushes the
clutch) and revs it a few times at 50 mph. I'm just drivin' a little
4x4 dodge...do Daks have *that* big a reputation that this boy-racer
wants a match at a 50mph rollon? Puhleeze. I was grinning...not
because I had the willpower not to race him, but because I know that The
Man radars on this expwy every day. Go gettum, killer!

Good luck and drive safe.

fish

99 CC SLT+ 5.2 4x4
San Jose, CA