Re: Syclone Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new cars

From: Gordon Thomas Adams (gta0001@jove.acs.unt.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 11:19:17 EST

If you are talking about the GMC Cyclone, it is my understanding that
they came out at about the same time the ZR-1 Corvette did. I read
plenty of articles about how this 25,000 dollar truck would run very
close with a ZR-1 and a Lamorghini Diablo (for that year).
AWD Twin Turbo V6 ( I believe ). It was the subject of many
discussions for many years to come, although it was only out for one
year. It was the fastest production truck truck from my understanding.

Have any of you read about this new Chevy Extreme S-10. I wonder if it
is going to be something that we have to worry about performance wise ?

Later
Gordon