RE: Attn: Dak owners with K&N 14x3 cleaner. Need instal in

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 12:33:18 EST

Lemme find my reciept from NAPA and I'll give ya the part number . It would
be for the Grand Cherokee up until 98 with the 5.2 liter V8 , I am not sure
about the new 4.7 , but I would guess that it is different .

Basically , it routes the hos across the top of the A/C compressor lines
instead of all the way around them . It looks as if the hose will be
crushed by the hood when you put the new one on , but if you look close ,
it is kinda formed flat in that area for that reason .

At 10:23 AM 1/15/1999, you wrote:
><Jack wrote:
><Get an upper rad. hose for a Jeep Grand Cherokee . Its only
><about $13 and you will be glad you did . The stock one will rub the 14x3.
>
>Any particular year?
>
>Thanks
>
>Bob
>Burlington, Ont.

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html