Re: Dirty

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 14:16:45 EST

Mike Crumley wrote:

> At 06:18 PM 1/14/99 , you wrote:
>
> >What is this SALT everyone keeps talking about.
>
> I *know* what salt is, it's what you sprinkle on your steak after you
> barbecue it. I wanna know what this "snow" stuff is. 72 this weekend in
> north central Texas.
>
> Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
> mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net
>
> If you took all the fools out of the Legislature,
> it wouldn't be a representative body anymore.
> --Fmr Texas State Sen. Carl Parker

        Watch how you talk Mike. Remember the winter of 1979? Iced and snowed
Dallas in for 2 weeks. Lots of power outages and downed trees. I went
inside for a New Years party and it was just cold. I came out about 2AM
and it was a winter wonderland. Not to mention, Feb is usually the
coldest month, we're not out of this winter unscathed yet. BTW this
isn't a flame, and is meant with no disrespect. Alan S.