Re: Syclone Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new cars

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 15:54:42 EST

<<How many mods does your truck have? Those'll do low 14s stock, and I've
got a friend with a mildly modified one (filtercharger, stall converter,
cool air kit) that runs high 13s in high humidity on wet ground. Last I
checked, even the R/T couldn't come close to this.>>

I've raced a lightly modded Syclone before... From a roll, it was a dead even
race. From a dead stop, forget it. These things lightly modified will turn low
13s with only a 100 mph trap speed.... 1.7 60 footers are not a problem, even
on the street..

Again, from a dead stop, forget it.. He'll be at the other side of the
intersection before your tires will even grab. :)

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance