RE: RT and Clunk

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 16:17:53 EST

Peter,
I have the same issue. My R/Ts (98CC) steering has a small "Float" feel to
the connection to the rack when you go over choppy stuff, but its not bad!
sorta like a minor amount of radial clearance is allowing it to rattle a
bit. I though an R/T owner had the "feeling" removed through the same means
as the 4X4s though... Is this true??
Bruce