RE: DML Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 21:22:50 EST

> reactor to just

> > > Oh MY GAWD. I never thought I'd see MOPP 4 on the DML. For all you
> > nonmilitary
> > > dml'ers a MOPP suit is used in nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC)
> > > environments.
> >
> > Yup yup yup... Never thought anyone would pickup on it....
> >
> > > It's basically a charcoal suit that we infantry men really
> hate. It'll
> > > prolong life a little bit in an NBC situation. (Yeah right,
> try going to
> > the bathroom!)
> >
> > Don't remind me! Also try to wear it in the middle of the
> summer! Wanna lose
> > a few pounds? Wear that and lug a M60!
> >
> > Oh BTW where is your salute??? Drop and give me 50 boy! hehehehehehe...
> > don't worry I've been out since '86.. Well sort of...
> >
> > Greg
> > WO1 HQ 5th SFG/COMSECINTEL
> > 95 DSCC v6 5spd
>
> Hey Greg, Did ya buy that suit at Linden Surplus? I get all my mens
> Carharts and rain gear their. Bob

Ah nope... Served 6 years Army, 5th Special Forces, Spook Group..Spent my
last 2 years at Ft Mommouth...

BTW Linden surplus would sell it for hundreds of bucks, and it'll be
used.... The last time I was in one was in the late 80's to sell of alot of
stuff I didn't need anymore. I still have my duffel bag, Dress Blues, ALICE
pack, cammies, flak vest, and jump boots (and I still wear them, great in
the snow!).

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd