Re: RE: Stage II: Attn Bill, more info.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 22:12:10 EST

I said that it will not work.
I talked to the manager at Ramchargers Performance, he has a highly modified
Ram 5.9L. I asked him about the 4-bbl t-body, he said he called Mopar about
it, they told him it would not work. Please let us know what happens with
yours, I am still interested in one too.

Mark
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/