Re: Re: Colo/Kanas Meet--RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 01:44:25 EST

From: Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 Pikes Peak--now why didn't I think of that--DUH. And they say the JOHNSON is the first thing to peter out. That would be neat, but all I have for 4-wheel drive is a set of studded snow tires on the back. However I do get over 22mpg on the open road at 80 mph--so I can travel pretty much to anywhere you guys(gals) want to meet and still have fuel left over to race. I almost forgot Gary, what's your MCI calling # for when I come for lunch sometime to see my wife--get to meet and all that and not be strangers?