Re: RE: Stage II: Attn Bill

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 03:21:33 EST

<< Bill,
 I did order one of the 4 BBL TB's. Someone earlier said that it wouldn't
 work with the factory sensors. I need to see it and hopefully I can make it
 work. The crate motor manifolds are available, I haven't attempted to
 machine for injectors, but it shouldn't be much of a problem. Other people
 have machined them before. Getting tired of waiting for Mopar Performance to
 release the MPI manifold. Are you interested in one of the manifolds and
 what do you have for a TB???

         Frank >>

Frank!! I am intersted in one of the manifolds also!!! Let me know! If you
can machine em, we can buy em!!!

Brad