MoPar Aiways

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 08:46:14 EST

Hey all.........I got this off the MML , though you would enjoy it.

Gene in Baytown
99 R/T
95 (Just plain fast)

For those MML-ers that have not made their vacation plans this summer. How
about flying the friendly skies with MoparAir?
                Actually an Icelandic radio station carried a news item yesterdayabout
an airline owned by Chrysler (and that other automaker whos name Ialways
forget :). The name of this airline is Pentastar. The airline will do
regular flights between Detroit and Germany (wonder why :) with astop-over
in Iceland (which is perfectly understandable, because in Iceland youwill
find a fair share of Mopars hidden behind volcanoes and glaciers). The
passengers will be the employees of the above mentioned corporation.

        Now I believe this airline can be put to better use. Examples:

1. Provide free-for Mopar-owners flights to the Mopar Nats as well as
other big Mopar meets.

2. Give Mopar owners serious rebates on tickets. This is simple: Ifyour
Mopar has been driven 100.000 miles you are eligible for a free trip ofup
to 100.000 miles with Pentastar (drinks included).

3. Install top-notch spy cameras in their planes, then do regularflights
between salvage yards for a Mopar cars surveillance. Then send photosto
the MML list.

Any other ideas?

Ragnar S. Ragnarsson
Selfoss, Iceland