Re: I DID IT!!!!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 15:24:38 EST

<< TB is ON!! I am so amazed, instructions were perfect, it was so simple.
 Hood is still in tact, truck runs GREAT! Awesome off idle, much quicker
 drops on the highway, I don't have to wait for the tranny to drop to get
 acceleration. This is incredible! There were no explosions, no
 injuries, no deaths. I'm sure that little bolt that dropped down the
 intake will come out the exhaust eventually, so no worries there. :-)
 :-)
 So thats that! I feel awesome, I finally did work on my truck!
 Later,
 Robert

Congrats Robert!!! There are many more adventures awaiting you in the do it
yourself world! Cant wait to hear you proclamming that you finished
rebuilding the rear end, trans, or put new circuitry in your SBEC!!! LOL
This is just the beginning.

Brad

P.S. Dont worry about that bolt, with luck, it will come out at full throttle
while you are blowing by some Mustwang!!