XP2000II tires FYI and Need Y-pipe

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 12:07:35 EST

I just got new tires on my Dak. I got 275-60R15's all around. I've got the T &
H package (15X8)
wheels with the fender flares on my 4X2 CC '97. These tires look like they
belong there. Fit is great even at full lock and compression. My truck is
stock height but it seems like even a mild drop (2/3 or 2/4) would be OK too.
I didn't know what to expect from General XP2000II's but am very pleased. I
can nail it off the line with just a little slip then grab. My OE POS 235/70's
had
to be babied out the hole. Ride and noise are better too. I can see why the
factory upgraded from the 235's on the T & H package-they were puny.

BTW, the Flowtech shorties for the 5.2 should be here this week(so I'm told).
I'll let you know how they work out.

I WAS WRONG before when I said that the stock y-pipe in the '97 was OK. While
my Dak was on the lift I took a better look. They are way too small. Soooo,
now I need to get a Y-pipe.
ANY LEADS ON WHERE I CAN GET A Y-PIPE?

Dr. Pat