Re: I DID IT!!!!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 19:46:08 EST

In a message dated 1/16/99 3:12:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:

<< This is incredible! There were no explosions, no
 injuries, no deaths. I'm sure that little bolt that dropped down the
 intake will come out the exhaust eventually, so no worries there. :-)
 :-)
 So thats that! I feel awesome, I finally did work on my truck! >>
Congrats Robert!! Isnt it awesome to do something like that and walk away
with a feel of accomplishment? Greatest feeling in the world, well, ya know
what Im getting at. =0)
Eric