Re[2]: Insurance Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new cars

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 22:26:46 EST

Bob,

I'm not sure if I lost a lot of respect for you or I admire the heck out of
you... more of the latter I'm sure! :-) 62 points?! Dude, is that a
record of some sort?

T.

Greg, My insurance went down $350. Actually my daughters accident was on
listed my policy. I called State Farm, mine went down, hers went up. Boy
was she pissed! I once had 62 points on my DL, so I'm sure I've at one
time paid more for insurance than 10 of you guys at once! No tickets in
a long time though, I've slowed down, NOT, Just have a County Deputy
Sherrifs Badge that keeps me out of trouble. I'm also a Blue Knight,
that also helps. See ya, Bob "the persistant violator" Nichols
Boy I'm glad I haven't seen that big red PERSISTANT VIOLATOR stamp
lately!