Re: Intake Manifolds: Attn Eric

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 12:00:28 EST

I have it right in front of me. June 1998, Mopar Muscle. This article
concentrates on a V-6 manifold. It should apply to a V-8 just fine, I
remember someone giving me an article from the Archives.
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/Archives/dakota/9811/2597.html I plan to do
the same to mine.

Mark
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/