RE: Intake Manifolds: Attn Mark, Eric, & Glen

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 13:33:17 EST

Thanks everyone,
I did print out the intake mods article from the archives "Mopar Muscle July
1997". These mods look very easy given the fact that removing the plate
exposes the whole inside of the manifold. I am still not sure about filling
the intake (need to look at it some more). We will give it a test. If all
works out, it looks like we will be modifying manifolds too. If anyone has
the 1998 article and it is more descriptive than the above, could you fax it
to me.....

        Frank
        Fax (626) 564-7580