MotorVac Cleaning

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 17:35:15 EST

Watching today's Shadetree Mechanic's show, they cleaned a cars entire fuel system
in 10 minutes using this machine called MotorVac. I was planning on pulling my injectors
this summer and having them cleaned out, but this machine, from what they said,
does an excellent job of removing most if not all carbon deposits in the fuel system, from
the injectors to the intake valves. Has anyone had experience with this machine or know
how much it would cost to have done?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
99,600 miles
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)