Re: Re: XP2000II tires FYI and Need Y-pipe

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 14:55:47 EST

I wanted to get the Edelbrocks. When I checked out the Edelbrock web site,
stainless was not available. The ONLY finish available was "painted only for
protection during shipping-must be sandblasted off and then coated prior to
installation". Get real! How did you score the SS? What year is your truck?
Mine is 97.

Dr. Pat