Splitfire plugs, was RE: Spark Plugs and Platinum + 4

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 19:38:29 EST

The problem I had with Splitfires was that when I tried them in my last
truck, they only lasted about 5000 miles, then the truck ran the same as it
did before I gave it a tune up. Waste of money for me. YMMV
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar Headers, DDBC

<snip>
I dunno about that statement. The SplitFires always gave better
acceleration. (Maybe not on a DYNO, but definitely on the street.)

<unsnip>