Re: Hotchkis Sway Bars, Parts & Etc

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 14:23:14 EST

Thanks Gary,
I'll be eagerly awaiting the release of these parts.

Ryan K
"drooling with anticipation"

Gary Pinkley wrote:

Look for the coils, leafs & sway bar sets to be available around
the end of February.  Our prices are not set yet, I'm still tallying
everything up.

An R/T may need some minor modifications to the front fender
flares to accomodate the offset of the factory wheels.
We witnessed some slight rubbing on the very inside lip under
extreme cornering on a rough road.  Some of this can be taken
care of by tweaking the alignment.  Running a slight amount
of negative camber brings the top of the tire inwards and will gain
a little clearance.  I run an 8" rim width with a 5 7/8" backspacing
so I don't have any problem.  Also the factory 15" aluminum and
steel wheel combinations don't rub.

Gary Pinkley
97 really red dak