Re: Clear Lenses/Bolt on Hood Scoop -Reply

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 16:46:39 EST

Every place I have called has been telling me "next month" for them for the
97+ Dakotas since I got the truck in June .

Guess they used to work at Mopar Performance .

At 04:08 PM 1/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>found are for the Ram.<<<
>
>A piont of good new on the clear lenses topic, though. One place I called
>said that they were workin' on some tailights for pre-97's. They told me
>to call back in Feb....hhhmmmmm....
>
>-mike d.

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html