RE: California Meet: Success!!(long)

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 19:56:04 EST

DML,
To all the CA meet people, Thanks for the great time! My wife and I
enjoyed meeting everyone and talking story, showing the daks and doing
donuts in the sand! Shaun, thanks for your hard work at organizing the
meet! The itenerary was just right! Sam and Sonya, thanks for spankin that
"tricked out" chevy 1500 for us (Joe T take note)! Mike B, thanks for
keeping us from getting about 5 tickets on the way up (never seen so may
CHIPS in my life on one stretch of hiway). Hope the pix turn out good, we
should have ours in a few days! We did a lot of tech talking waiting for
dinner, I only wish I had enough time to play with some of the ideas that
came up... maybe I will.... It was a great experience and you can learn a
lot from your fellow dak owner! I am looking forward to the next one!
Thanks again!
Bruce and Leonora Bridges