RE: R/T header install

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 19:59:09 EST

Russ,
Theres quite a few that have done headers on an R/T. Its about the easiest
header install I have done. It looks tight, but just remove the airbox (one
10mm nut and 2 pull to disconnect fasteners) and viola, plenty of space.
There are quite a few blow by blow descriptions in the archives and as faras
i remeber no one had any serious problems and no A/C or elctrical
disturbances were required! Go for it!
BKBridges 98 R/T CC w/headers