Re: more traction

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 22:42:49 EST

I would lower the rear two inches. I did. It helped the weight transfer
out. Then get some BFG's and run lower pressure in the rear, especially
at the track and get ready to get some.

Bill

-Ps, you could lower it more in the rear. It looks stupid but I saw this
'71 dodge Ram (or whatever they were back then) and it was running 11's
back in the day with a 440 in it. It was in a hot rod magazine. It was
on the ground in the back and the front was jacked up. Also, you could
try some drag valved shocks on the front and try taking off the sway bar.
That seems to help some people at the track.