StageII listers Please read, all others delete

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 10:36:10 EST

Hey DML stage IIers!
I hate to do this, but.... It appears some "uncertainties" have cropped up
in my "lists"... Hopefully these are very minor! BUT, could EVERYONE that
desires a stage II throttle body email me privately with StageII in the
message Subject, and shipping address and airhorn option in the message
body, along with any Jibes, jabs, smack or words of encouragement regarding
our delayed shipments :^) I have a new data base Im going to stuff these
into to prevent the migration of uncertanties into it again!
thanks and sorry for the bandwidth absorption...
Bruce