Re: After 5 NV3500's..

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 14:09:33 EST

Each nv3500 had a broken input shaft and counter shaft. They broke
too far apart to be covered in the lemon law -- Chrysler called me and
asked what was going on. I searched everywhere for stronger metal or
something to add some beef, but the tranny is too new. The service
guy at the dealership said to either get rid of it or don't drive it
with the gas down.. i laughed.