mml@Che.tamu.edu: MML-Digest - Number 459

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 16:17:31 EST

This is from the MML. I know many of you have expressed interest in 360s
following Eric's lead.

Richard in SA

Here is the url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=58127667

1 - 1997 360 Engine removed from a Dodge 1500 with 5,000 miles. The
engine
was removed to make a custom show truck and the stock engine, Wiring
Harness, Computer, Axles & gears (ring & pinion) along with the Stearing
Box, tie Rod ends were removed from this truck. The engine was removed
in
perfect running condition and all the work performed by a professional
shop.
High Bidder to pay seller in a Bank Cashiers Check within 5 days of the
auction being complete and the pay shipping, or arrange shipping from
Birmingham, Alabama. If you have any questions e-mail me.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]