Re: '97+ 4X4 suspensions(Rancho)

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 11:37:31 EST

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:57:02 MST, you wrote:

>How much lift? It doesnt appear to be more than a few inches. If
>33x12.50's would fit underneath, I would be interested!!

It doesn't look like much, but a few might be all that's needed. I
assume at least a 33" would fit. I can't get any info off that site
other than the one picture. The email down too, damn what a tease huh?
heh.

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....