Pics Of Cali DML Meet up

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 19:06:51 EST

Hey everyone,

First off, I want to thank everyone who participated in the meet. I am
hoping and trying to organize a meet around here(Ventura County) maybe in
the Summertime. If interested please e-mail me with a good date or month. I
am thinking of maybe having a show. There is a park next to the hotel I used
to work for, that would be perfect. The mustang owners club and Shelby
owners have used it before. If we can get around 25-50 people going I can
probably get a group discount at a hotel for around $50 a night. And the
hotel is right on the harbor. If you want pics let me know in your e-mail.
I have been working almost all afternoon to get this pics posted. Some are
blurry, because I had to decrease the colors used, otherwise each pic was
almost 200,000 bytes. I will be creating a page that will have the better
pics, for those with higher connection modems. Please let me know if a link
is broken and don't forget to sign the guestbook.

See ya,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com