Computers,Attn:Frank Holloway-reply

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 09:42:01 EST

>the end user cannot reprogram the optimizer but they can. I have been
>waiting for mine since the first part of december. They lag bigtime. On
the
>other hand its the only pcb that ill change fuel and spark curve
throughout
>the powerband. JET doesnt do that. 600 is pricy for 25hp. Thats 24
bucks
per
>ponie. thier sc is 3850. thats 38.50 per ponie if it adds 100 hp.
>
>Joel

But...what about the OBD2 compensating and readjusting as others stated
earlier?

I like Kenne Bell's products...however: $600 for the optimizer; $600 for
the
headers; and $3850 for the SC = $5050! That's a lot of money.
What the hell, I might save a little if I purchase the stage 3 kit.
Anyone want to buy a mint condition Ducati?

Steve F.,
         Correction the SC kit includes the optimizer computer for
$3850. I ordered one about a week ago.

--
Martin Tolentino

99 Dakota R/T CC