Re: Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 13:46:29 EST

OK,
I'll be the gullible one. Is this thing for real? I mean, there are ph #'s,
an address, and an email address for this thing. Hell, I've seen weirder,
funnier things sell for more than this thing. But, whether it is for real
nor not, at least there aren't any DC vehicles in there. BTW, who is the
poor schlep sitting there reading the paper? Is that you Boog?

This is a scary world we live in.........

John
98 Dak 4x4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar Headers, DDBC.
totally confused, but smiling just the same..........