Re: Re: DML Hypertech programmer pushed back

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 19:19:08 EST

Put me on that list.  Maybe that'll get their asses in gear.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

Mark Kuzia wrote:

 After just coming back from Ramchargers today, I found out that the programmer intro has been pushed back for two months. It looks like we will have to wait until March now! @#$%$^&! I hate that! I think we should get a list together of everyone here interested in buying a Mopar Performance Magnum computer and send it to them. As a matter of fact I think I will! Markhttp://home.att.net/~flyboy01/flyboy01@worldnet.att.net