Rhino Liner

From: Cliff Golden (cgolden@wtrt.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 19:25:26 EST

I put the first one in my '94 F*** Ranger and in my DAK as soon as I got it. There's three things needed for a good Rhino job:

Make sure it's an experienced dealer - one you have confidence in. Talk to the guy and get a feeling of the job he's done or is in the process of doing.

Make sure the dealer knows not to shoot everything! I mean you may have to replace some parts in your tail gate or remove a broken tie-down. Some of these clowns shoot everything including mounting and inspection screws!! Make sure the screws you need to take loose can be taken loose. If not, a grinder is the only answer.

And thridly, let the sucker dry for a couple of days even after the recommended time before puttin' anything in it. A small piece stuck to the ammo can I used to use before I got a cross-over.

A Thot: Don't get too fancy with the colors. I put a black one in my Fo** and I have a black one in my red DAK. They neither one show dirt as much as a colored one. A little armor-all and they look bright and shiny again.

Cliff Golden
'97 4X4 CC 3.9L Auto