RE: Check this out

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 19:48:34 EST

Boy that poor truck took a serious beating! But just think... Part it out
and probably make enough to put a heafty down payment on a R/T! A complete
door (note plural) would sell (depending on condition) between
$350-500(sometimes even more!) here in Jersey. If I had the cash flow I'd
bid on it, drive it to Jersey,part it out and make some cash (just thinking
of the mods I could do make me droooooool)..

Greg
95 (mod-less)DSCC v6 5spd