PowerTrax Locker for '98 Dodge Dakota

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 19:45:40 EST

OK, it's official, I'm really excited now! I wrote to Power Trax with a
few questions and received the following responses (very quick responses
too!). I'm not sure but I don't think they want to go into too much detail
until the product is "out the door" so to speak... Anyway, it sure seems
like this will be a true locker and not a LSD unit. WOOHOO! I can't
wait!!!!