Re: High output light bulb info: -Reply

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 00:21:03 EST

This is the first time I have heard this. I thought that to pass an
inspection you had to have DOT approved lights, tires, etc.. I have been
told this by the guys at my dealership who do the inspections. Chances
are you will slide by, but that doesn't make it legal. Where did you get
this info. I'm not flaming you, just curious. I don't believe what
anyone says anymore, unless I see it written in a legitamet(?) law book.
And even then sometimes I don't..... (they tend to contradict themselves
)

Erich