RE: RE: Colorado Meet--

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 01:09:19 EST

That's where I got my Dak......I was to almost every other dealer, I think
they treated me well. Service there sucks though! I will let you know if I
am able to get away this weekend, I may have a side job to finish up
though......ca ching!!!! What part of town do you live in? I live in
Aurora, Smokey hill and Buckley.

Michael Guzinski
1999 Club Cab SLT
318 Auto 4X4