Re: I told you so!!! was:Hypertech programmer pushed back

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 10:02:26 EST

Yea, and in March it will be June, and in June it will be September, etc.,
etc.., etc. These weinerheads don't know squat about Chrysler ECUs, and
every once in a while I bet the marketing guys say "Gee, a lot of people
have asked about it so lets announce it and see what we get for orders".
Then they ask the tech guys to make one and they say "Nope, sorry, don't
know anything about it, can't do it". Then then marketing guys just go into
"delay" mode until the orders go away, and then demand starts up again, and
presto, another "announcement". Gotta luv marketing...

Craig