Re: Daks with MP computers-Attn: Richard

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 14:18:11 EST

Bob
It's the old roller bar. I hestitated to answer your post, but figured
maybe I missed something. In any event, everything electronic seems fine
and the truck runs much better than before (which wasn't bad at all!). I
sure hope Ma (V)opar can get you a performance comp soon. Having
experienced one, I wouldn't be without one now.

Richard

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:12:47 Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> writes:
>Richard
>
>Thanks for the feedback. Is your Dakota's odometer
>an LED type of readout or is it the roller type?
>
>Bob, Burlington.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]