Re: Re: Re: dealer service -WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO THEM!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 17:34:31 EST

listen guys i had a huge problem with some whining in my rearend and was in
the dealer 11 times over the course of 7 months. I had started the lemon law
process had the attorney writing letter's to the dealership and everything I
had all the information in the world on lemon law. THE DEALER REALLY DOESN'T
GET HURT ON LEMON-LAW!! It's chrysler who pays for that! Just tell them to
go to hell and tell them you are going to ANOTHER DEALER! Make sure they know
that. It makes them look bad if the other dealer can pik up the slack! THAT'S
REALLY THE WAY TO GO. LEMON-LAW IS A BITCH!!! you really don't ant to go and
do that.

Hope this helps!

Joe G.
98 Black Sport Plus
K&N, Gaylord Fiberglass lid, rhino liner, (scoop hood with working ram air and
dual exhaust to come!!), ( hopefully a cam and TB as well)