Magnecor V8 Wires

From: David Fishman (fish@chips.Eng.Sun.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 17:46:05 EST

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:19:48 -0500
From: Steve Brown at Magnecor <magnecor@magnecor.com>

The price in our 8.5mm is is $117.59 (part number 85128)and 8mm cable
is $83.95 (part number 80128) - however I recommend the 8.5mm for a
raced or modified engine. Shipping is $7.47 with UPS. Take into account
that we're currently listing this for up to 1998, but the 1998 set
should work for 1999 (if not, we'll get you something that works).

Also, you may want to contact a dealer of ours called Magnum Performance
(in Texas), they specialize in performance parts for the Dodge "Magnum"
engines - contact them at 713-461-8508 (their area code may have
changed). Locally you may want to try Auto Innovations, in Milpitas, at
408-956-8004 or (also in California, but nowhere near you) you could try
Orange County Speed at 714-526-5665 (who also are ignition experts and
sell a lot of truck wires).

If you want to order direct we'll need:

Name and shipping address
credit card's billing address (if different)
credit card's number and expiration date
a daytime telephone number or somewhere we can leave a message

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. We do not have
a secure server, so if you do not feel confident e-mailing this
information you should fax it to me at 248-669-2994 or telephone it to
248-669-6688. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice,
although this quote is valid for 3 months. 6% sales tax is applicable
for Michigan sales.

Steve Brown - Magnecor (Michigan, USA)
248-669-6688 - Telephone
248-669-2994 - Fax