Re: High output light bulb info: -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 18:01:53 EST

>>>I am going to try these new bulbs out, and I'll have pictures
of before and after... I think it's worth a try.<<

yup! I learned my lesson abot blue bulbs after I spent money on em'. I only
got some of that money back. The H4's are like night and day compared
to sealed beams. I won't go back to sealed unless I HAVE to. When I sell
the truck, I'll probably keep the H4 setup and give it to someone. The
problem I'm havin'g with rainy visibility is because the bulbs I have are
really white, and white also scatters more in the rain. The standard H4's
were fine in the rain, but these Xenon beasts are awesome in the
regular dark and kick some ass in the fog too... all I need is some foggies
for the rain and I'm set! =) You'll like the Xenon bulbs... I promise =)

-mike d.