Re: '99 Chryslers@Carlisle -Reply

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 19:53:54 EST

In a message dated 1/21/99 5:25:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, :

<< >>>When is the deadline for registration? My truck won't win anything,
 but if we
 can win money, then I'll be on the field.<<

 I'm there too!! I won't win anything either, but it's a "warm body" so to
 speak

 -mike d. >>

   Supposedly they (Carlisle Prod.) are going to send some info sometime in
 Feb. about the club challenge. Allen S. mentioned that you can register when
 you arrive, but I would think that they need an amount of preregistrations
 for them to secure a shade tent for us. A good point Allen made is that you
 can register <any> Chrysler product.

Rich, if you're reading this, yeah, go ahead and list the event on the DML
page
if you would like.

Shane from PA